Tweed wool scarf designed for biking - fully lined with cotton
Keep yourself or your loved one extra snug this winter with a winter accessory that is designed for maximum warmth and comfort when biking or walking
A great and surprisingly versatile accessory we designed especially for the winter commute. The top is a nice and comfortable cotton that goes over your nose to keep you warm without taking away breathability.
Designed using Zero Waste Manufacturing technique to create more sustainable products
‣ 2 layers of fabric keeps heat in
‣ Great wind breaker
‣ Perfect for winter bike commuting, winter walks, everyday use
‣ Super soft and comfortable
‣ Quick and easy to wear and keeps its shape
‣ No more cold ears or nose
‣ Great minimalist look
‣ Choose the elastic colour and leather in the options
(vegan leather available*)
*made from Pinatex; a sustainable pineapple leaf leather
All pieces are hand made by me here in Berlin, Germany with the utmost care and attention to quality and detail.
Outer shell: Wool blend: Tweed in various shades of grey and black with coloured speckles. Will keep its shape perfectly without adjustment.
‣ Elastic cord with stopper that allows it to be adjusted to weather and taste.
‣ The Jaffic signature leather detail finish (optional)
PICTURED: Espresso brown leather with jade green elastic
Inner shell: Top: Black faux lamb (100%PL). Bottom: Cotton blend (92% CO 8%PL) in black. It's a 270g/m2 brushed cotton that is lovely and thick as well as very soft.
——WAYS TO WEAR——
- Loose around the neck for warmer weather
- Up around the mouth and nose (great for avoiding chapped, dry skin on your face)
- Tightened with the adjustable toggle to keep more firmly in place
- Folded over to reveal the lining
ONE SIZE FITS ALL - but we can easily do wider cowls on request.
H 48 cm x W 40 cm (80 cm)
The transit times are particularly difficult to predict this year, but here is an estimation. Please check the shop Announcements for any updates.
Germany: 1-3 days
Europe: 5-10 days
Everywhere else: 6-21 days
- Packaging for orders of single items is 100% paper, eco-friendly and recyclable.
- All our orders are sent with registered mail and can be tracked easily
***Thanks for visiting my shop! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to message me. I’m happy to create custom orders***
Shipping from Germany
1-3 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 3 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Dec 9, 2018
Warm as expected!
Oct 4, 2018
Was a present for my dad. I haven't seen it myself but he seems very happy with it, thanks! I especially like that it is produced waste consciously and sustainably.
Dec 29, 2016
Quality material, classy look, better than expected..Ships quickly.
Dec 23, 2015
Très joli col, de belles finitions, le tout très bien emballé! Je suis très contente de mon achat et je n'hésiterai pas à faire une prochaine commande.
Dec 20, 2015
Got this as a gift and the recipient absolutely adores this. The material is soft and very warm. He especially loves the subtle plaid print.