Cozy chunky knit cowl scarf, shawl hood, hooded scarf, wool loop scarf in herringbone knit
A great and surprisingly versatile accessory we designed for the harsh winters of the north. Our cowls are made with very high quality materials and always with the softest possible inner linings for maximum comfort.
Check out the reviews from customers who switched from the traditional scarf to a Jaffic cowl.
Designed using Zero Waste Manufacturing technique to create more sustainable products
- 2 layers of fabric keeps heat in
- Great wind breaker
- Perfect for winter bike commuting, winter walks, everyday use
- Super soft and comfortable
- Quick and easy to wear and keeps its shape
- No more cold ears or nose
- Great minimalist look
All pieces are hand made by me here in Berlin, Germany with the utmost care and attention to quality and detail.
Outer shell: Wool blend: high quality wool blend knit in grey and black geometric herringbone pattern. Will keep its' shape perfectly without adjustment.
‣ Red elastic cord with stopper that allows it to be adjusted to weather and taste.
Inner shell: Black quilted cotton - (80% cotton 20% polyester)
——WAYS TO WEAR——
- Up over your head for when it gets extra cold
- Loose around the neck for warmer weather
- Up around the mouth and nose (great for avoiding chapped, dry skin on your face)
- Tightened with the adjustable toggle to keep more firmly in place
- Folded over to reveal the lining
ONE SIZE FITS ALL - but we can easily do wider cowls on request.
H 55 cm x W 40 cm (80 cm)
The transit times are particularly difficult to predict this year, but here is an estimation. Please check the shop Announcements for any updates.
Germany: 1-3 days
Europe: 5-10 days
Everywhere else: 6-14 days
- Packaging for orders of single items is 100% paper, eco-friendly and recyclable.
- All our orders are sent with registered mail and can be tracked easily
***Thanks for visiting my shop! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to message me. I’m happy to create custom orders***
Shipping from Germany
1-3 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 3 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Nov 15, 2019
Jun 5, 2018
Feb 20, 2018
As described, can’t wait to use
Dec 24, 2015
Nov 24, 2015
So cute! So warm! So soft! It's everything I wanted it to be and more.