Tartan tweed hooded cowl - fully lined
Nice and vibrant and finely detailed wool cowl scarf in tartan - lined with thick cotton.
A great and surprisingly versatile accessory we designed for the harsh winters of the north. Our cowls are made with very high quality materials and always with the softest possible inner linings for maximum comfort.
Check out the reviews from customers who switched from the traditional scarf to a Jaffic cowl.
Designed using Zero Waste Manufacturing technique to create more sustainable products
‣ 2 layers of fabric keeps heat in
‣ Great wind breaker
‣ Perfect for winter bike commuting, winter walks, everyday use
‣ Super soft and comfortable
‣ Quick and easy to wear and keeps its shape
‣ No more cold ears or nose
‣ Great minimalist look
‣ Choose the elastic colour and leather in the options
(vegan leather available*)
*made from Pinatex; a sustainable pineapple leaf leather
All pieces are hand made by me here in Berlin, Germany with the utmost care and attention to quality and detail.
Outer shell: Wool blend: Colourful tartan check in various colours. Will keep its shape perfectly without adjustment.
‣ Elastic cord with stopper that allows it to be adjusted to weather and taste.
‣ The Jaffic signature leather detail finish (optional)
Inner shell: Cotton blend (92% CO 8%PL) in a lovely melange anthracite. It's a 270g/m2 brushed cotton that is lovely and thick as well as very soft.
——WAYS TO WEAR——
- Up over the back of your head in colder conditions
- Loose around the neck for warmer weather
- Up around the mouth and nose (great for avoiding chapped, dry skin on your face)
- Tightened with the adjustable toggle to keep more firmly in place
- Folded over to reveal the lining
ONE SIZE FITS ALL - but we can easily do wider cowls on request.
H 48 cm x W 40 cm (80 cm)
The transit times are particularly difficult to predict this year, but here is an estimation. Please check the shop Announcements for any updates.
Germany: 1-3 days
Europe: 5-10 days
Everywhere else: 6-21 days
- Packaging for orders of single items is 100% paper, eco-friendly and recyclable.
- All our orders are sent with registered mail and can be tracked easily
***Thanks for visiting my shop! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to message me. I’m happy to create custom orders***
Shipping from Germany
1-3 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 3 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Jun 15, 2020
Sehr schön und wie erwartet
Dec 16, 2019
Absolutely beautiful. Don’t know how I ever lived without it. Thank you.
Dec 9, 2019
Nice and warm. Really beautiful.