Pure wool minimalist cowl scarf in dark grey herringbone
* The dark grey herringbone is finished so you can only choose the plain dark grey wool in the options. It is a very high quality, soft and flexible wool.
A great and surprisingly versatile accessory I designed for the harsh winters of the north. My cowls are made with very high quality materials and always with the softest possible inner linings for maximum comfort.
‣ 2 layers of fabric keeps heat in
‣ Great wind breaker
‣ Perfect for winter bike commuting, winter walks, everyday use
‣ Super soft and comfortable
‣ Quick and easy to wear and keeps its shape
‣ No more cold ears or nose
‣ Great minimalist look
All pieces are hand made by me here in Berlin, Germany with the utmost care and attention to quality and detail.
Outer shell: wool. High quality dark grey herringbone 100% OR dark grey melange 70% wool 30% PL wool . It is finished beautifully with our signature leather detail. The elastic cord allows the piece to be adjusted to weather and taste.
Inner shell: cotton blend (92%COTT/8%PL), polyester polar fleece. Very soft and warm black cotton that looks great when folded over
——WAYS TO WEAR——
‣ loose around the neck
‣ up around the mouth and nose (great for avoiding chapped, dry skin on your face)
‣ Over your head the back of your head for extra cold days
ONE SIZE FITS ALL - but we can easily do wider cowls on request.
H 38 cm x W 38 cm (76 cm)
The transit times are particularly difficult to predict this year, but here is an estimation. Please check the shop Announcements for any updates.
Germany: 1-3 days
Europe: 5-10 days
Everywhere else: 20 - 40 days
- Packaging for orders of single items is 100% paper, eco-friendly and recyclable.
- All our orders are sent with registered mail and can be tracked easily
***Thanks for visiting my shop! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to message me. I’m happy to create custom orders***
Shipping from Germany
1-2 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 3 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
May 25, 2021
Good quality of handmade product, thank you very much.
Mar 1, 2021
Ryan and Sara have amazing customer service! The original scarf was held up in customs for over 2 months because of the Pandemic. I reached out and they sent a 2nd one, no questions asked. I ended up receiving both scarfs. Thank you to Ryan and Sara for being understanding and helpful.
Jan 31, 2021
War Geschenk und gefiel sehr gut 🙂
Jan 7, 2021
Es war ein Geburstagsgeschenk für meinen Bruder, er hat sich rießig gefreut :) passt perfekt
Jan 5, 2021
Ich bin total begeistert von der Qualität und Funktion. Einfach perfekt!