Minimalist poncho scarf in geometric design, wool capulet lined
$65.42Ask a question
Our take on the poncho and combines it with the minimalist look that we love; with the warmth that is a must.
***Dear U.S. and Non-EU customers (excluding Canada and UK) - shipping has become a little complicated after Corona. We can only send the smaller items economically, so they have "free shipping". For the larger items such as this one, we can only subsidise the cost which is why this item has extra shipping costs***
A great and surprisingly versatile accessory we designed for the harsh winters of the north. Our scarves are made with very high quality materials and always with the softest possible inner linings for maximum comfort.
Designed using Zero Waste Manufacturing technique to create more sustainable products
‣ It can be worn over or under your jacket for a completely different looks
‣ Fully lined with a thick cotton bottom and faux lamb collar.
‣ Perfect for winter bike commuting, winter walks, everyday use
‣ Super soft and comfortable
‣ Quick and easy to wear and keeps its shape
‣ Great minimalist look
All pieces are hand made by me here in Berlin, Germany with the utmost care and attention to quality and detail.
Outer shell: High quality and thick wool knit in geometric pattern
Collar: 100% PL: Soft black faux lamb
Main body: 92% cotton 8% PL: Soft and thick cotton fleece in charcoal grey melange.
——WAYS TO WEAR——
‣ Point forwards for classic look
‣ Pointed sideways for asymmetrical unique look
‣ Completely backwards to present it as a cowl. This will provide extra warmth for your back under your jacket.
‣ The poncho comes in different sizes to ensure that it is able to cover the shoulders. To determine your size simply measure your shoulders from end to end. It doesn't have to be super accurate.
S/M = 40cm - 44cm
M/L = 44cm - 52cm
‣ If you want it more as a scarf than a poncho then just order S
The transit times are particularly difficult to predict this year, but here is an estimation. Please check the shop Announcements for any updates.
Germany: 1-3 days
Europe: 5-10 days
Everywhere else: 6-14 days
- Packaging for orders of single items is 100% paper, eco-friendly and recyclable.
- All our orders are sent with registered mail and can be tracked easily
I have also started a new label within our shop for kids that I would love you to check out. Please use the link below.
***Thanks for visiting my shop! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to message me. I’m happy to create custom orders***
Shipping from Germany
1-2 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 3 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.